The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit their abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the program.
- Online submission of abstracts opens: 04 January 2020
- Abstract submission deadline: 01 June 2020
- Abstract evaluation deadline: 30 June 2020
- Abstracts should contain new information and not have been presented before.
- Check the abstract thoroughly for spelling and grammar.
- Do not include references.
- Abstract language: English
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered
- Abstract presenters will be required to fund in full their own attendance at the Congress (including Congress registration and travel expenses) and should not accept to present an abstract if this is not possible.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
You can only submit the abstract on your User profile by entering the username and password received with the registration confirmation.
- After finishing uploading you can preview and correct your abstract
- The abstract can be reviewed and finalized by lodging in the User profile at a later stage (till the submission deadline).
All abstracts must include
- Title - maximum 125 characters UPPER CASE
- Topic/Submission Categories
- Presentation type preference (poster presentation/ oral presentation). Kindly note that the final type of presentation will be decided by the Scientific Committee after evaluation by the Abstract Reviewing Committee.
- Authors: Full name, email address and affiliation(s) are mandatory for each author. Indicate the presenting author for the abstract.
- Body of Abstract must be structured as follows: Objectives: study objectives, hypotheses tested, or description of problem (max 650 characters) Methods: methods used, or approach taken (max 650 characters) Results: presented in a summarized form, must include data and/or substantial information about results (max 650 characters) Conclusion: description of the main outcomes of the study (max 650 characters).
By submitting an abstract, all authors agree to release the license to the Congress organizers and give permission to publish the abstract in the Congress program-book and on the website (and by doing so, certify that the abstract is original work).